Monday, September 20, 2010

Garage Sale Steals

Visiting garage sales has become a bit of a pastime since I had Austin. Toys are so expensive and kids hate them a week later so I love getting great deals on slightly used toys at garage sales. Here's what I scored last weekend at a neighborhood sale near our house. Everything shown totaled a whooping $8.00! Wahoo!

*Hey Miss Joelle, your couponing skills ain't got nuttin on my garage sale skills! :-)

Bike, toy Dyson vaccuum (just like mine), stroller, 2 Barney DVDs, 3 play hats = $8.00!

P.S. Brett game me a hard time about the stroller. I'm perfectly ok with my son playing with girl toys. He loves to do everything mommy does and I just happen to push him in a stoller so...his stuffed animals have already been pushed all over the house! And I figured cousin Ava could play with it when she comes over.

1 comment:

Nate and Joelle said...

Thats it! your are going down. And I am right there with Brett, a little weird with the pink stroller. Savannah would love that, you should send it for her birthday next week... Also there is no need to lie about your popsicle purchases. Spongebob is a very likeable character, haha.