Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ross Park!

Over the long weekend my sister and her family came to visit and we decided to head to Ross Park Aquatic Center in Pocatello. We'd never been there but heard it was great for kids so even though the weather wasn't optimal we decided to go anyway...and we're glad we did! The kids (big and small) had a blast! Our good friend Sadie (from college) and my good friend Jona (from IF) also joined us with their little ones.

The gals and their little ones...the husbands came too but we look much better in pictures! ;0) Sadie's little Lily is totally outnumbered by all the boys!


Here's Austin and I enjoying the sun...for the few minutes that it came out from behind the clouds.


It was all about Dad and Austin most of the time...my heart was bursting for them both! Ah, I can still hear the giggles and screams!




No comments: