Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hola CANCUN!

Last night Brett and I officially booked our vacation to Cancun!!!!! We haven't been on a big vacation (just the two of us) since we honeymooned in Jamaica so we're going all out! We choose Cancun because I desperately need to feel the white sand between my toes and the cool ocean breeze in my hair- a "real" vacation in my opinion. We're staying at the Sun Palace, an adult-only all inclusive resort right in the heart of Cancun's hotel strip. Everything is included, food, drinks, excursions, and even a $300 golf and spa credit! So, if anyone is free in November and wants to join us...well, you're just going to have to get your own room!

Oh, and Grandma Nagel gets to love up on Austin for an entire week. I don't think that breaks her heart too much.

Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico

1 comment:

Momof3cads said...

I am so jealous of your vacation! Did you get inspired by watching the real world? Looks beautiful there! Hope all is well!