Sunday, November 23, 2008

Husband Tag


5 Things He Loves
1. His family
2. Golf and Sports in general
3. Electronics
4. His iPod (see #3)
5. A Good Deal

5 Things On His To-Do List
1. Score the Head Golf Professional jobby-job of his dreams
2. Replace the front door of our house with a new, improved one
3. Be Mr. Mom through the winter, Mon-Fri!
4. Enter the World Series of Poker Main Event- Anyone have $10,000 he can borrow?
5. Be debt free- Courtesy of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover

5 Food He Enjoys
1. The all American hamburger with cheese and no onion
2. Spicy Chicken and Shrimp from Carino's
3. Oatmeal with mixins- dried fruit and nuts of sorts
4. Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream
5. Gatorade- a must have on the golf course

5 Things You May Not Know About Him
1. He remembers everything- I call it his iron trap!
2. He had a crush on me long before I knew who he was!
3. He can make Austin giggle way more than I can- sniff, sniff
4. He's a creative cook and can create a masterpiece out of random stuff in the fridge
5. He's a great power napper and can fall asleep instantly if needed

5 Places He's Lived
1. Los Alamos, NM
2. Moscow, ID
3. Mom's House, Idaho Falls, ID
4. A Ghetto Apartment, Idaho Falls, ID
5. Current Residence, Idaho Falls, ID

5 Quirky Things About Him
1. He's obsessed with the weather. He should moonlight as a meteorologist.
2. He's an impeccable driver to the point where I get annoyed. Just make a u-turn already!
3. He has very sensitive ear lobes and hates when I touch them.
4. He likes to watch Oprah occasionally.
5. He has great penmanship- just like a fifth grader!

5 (okay 2) People to Tag
1. Katie Braga
2. Jona Hansen

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I love that picture of Brett and Austin. Tell Brett that if Justin had $10,000 he would go to the world series of poker tournament with him! Personally, I'd just as soon have him stick to his $10 buy in with his buddies!

Loved getting to learn more about your man, this was fun!

hilla said...

Great pic of your boys. He sounds like a keeper. :)

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Living so far away it is difficult to get to know eachother better. I love this online world of sharing info about our loved ones. It was great to learn about your fabulous hubby.

Leah said...

It is fun to get to know Brett better. How fun and neat for you both that he will be able to stay home with Austin this winter. What a great bonding time for them both.

hilla said...

Tried the late night travel, didn't help much. Boo for it. But hooray that we will be living there soon, so no more 10 hour trips for us anyway! :)

Barb McLean said...

It was fun catching up on your blogs, especially good getting to know Brett a little better. I remember when you guys were dating and you were down from school on a break, I told Mark...oooohh...that boy is smitten. But I could tell you were just as crazy about him. I love it when life works the way it is suppose to. Thanks for lovin Nana, and being so good to her. My heart is so tender where she is concerned. Everytime I think of her I cry because it is so hard to not be there to help and just love her. Jody and Del are taking such good care of her and that makes it easier knowing they have the support of your mom and dad and extended family to help. I love how this family loves one another!