Wednesday, November 12, 2008

5th Anniversary

Brett and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 8th. We had a nice lunch together, toured the Pharaohs exhibit at our local museum and then pigged out on ice cream. It was a nice afternoon together, alone. Brett mentioned that it felt like the "old days" pre-baby. I agreed. We love our little man but it was definitely nice to get some alone time together. It had been a long time since our last "date." I gave Brett a little picture book to commemorate 5 wonderful years. The pictures are posted below for you all to enjoy too.

I love you Brett, with all my heart, and still haven't figured out how I got so lucky to be your wife. Thanks for loving me and wanting to spend forever together.

Our Honeymoon in Jamaica, November 2003

Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts, October 2004

Christmas Picture, December 2004

Yellowstone National Park, July 2005

Marco Island, Florida, July 2006

Camping on Palisades Lake, July 2006

U of I Homecoming in Moscow, Idaho, October 2007

9 Months Pregnant, April 2008

Austin's Born, May 2008

Our Family, October 2008

5 comments:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you got a chance to break away and get together with your boyfriend again. I love the photos. Wow, the love is strong from year to year.

Sarah Young said...

Wow, it's crazy to think it's been five years already, huh?! I love all the pics. It looks like you guys have had some fun adventures together. There really is nothing better than coming together with someone and creating a life and legacy together that is uniquely you.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! wow...5 whole years...time flies...fo sho!

Barb McLean said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more! You have a beautiful family, and an extended family that loves you all. I hope you get to fill you "memory banks" with a lifetime of happiness!

Katie said...

Hey congrats on the 5 year anniversary!! I cant believe how time flies, I still remember us shacking up at the 5th years with our boyfriends and now husbands and fathers of our children. Its so crazy to look back!!! Im glad you guys got some time to be together and alone, it is always important to keep that going!!! Love you guys