Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

Brett's one wish on Father's Day was to relax in the basement (his man cave) and watch the U.S. Open. Well, Austin had other plans. He wanted to climb all over daddy, blocking his view of the TV. Welcome to parenthood honey!


I made him a big breakfast and topped it off with a hearty chicken and broccoli casserole for dinner, which was a special gift for him since I don't have much time to cook these days! I also found the perfect Father's Day card for him, and wanted to share it with all the other fathers out there.

A Father's Day Prayer for My Husband

Lord, please bless my husband with a beautiful day and a happy heart...
...with a sense of satisfaction and an understanding that being a father is the most important thing he could have been. Most of all, Lord, please bless him with the knowledge of how deeply he is loved and cared about-
on Father's Day and always.

I love you Brett. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: