Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Big 3-0

So I'm 4 days in to my 30th year and I'm still alive and kickin! Whew! (wiping sweat from brow) Since Jan 25th landed on a Sunday this year, I decided to celebrate the day before. My parents arrived Saturday morning and my mom and I indulged ourselves in 1 hour massages at a local day spa. I highly recommend the Hot Stone Massage to anyone! That evening we had a celebratory dinner at a new local restaurant. I had the macadamia nut salmon-- delicious! Grandma and Grandpa took Austin home shortly after dinner and I had a super fun night out on the town with some great friends. Thanks to everyone for making my day (or rather the day before) so special! I really do feel blessed to be where I am today at age 30. Older, wiser, more beautiful ;0)...it isn't so bad!

Here I am with my good friends and hubby at one of my favorite little spots, Vino Rosso. From L to R: Tim, Jona, Carrie, Me, Brett, Saige, Corey

2 comments:

hilla said...

You do look ravishing! 30 is good for you! Happy BDay!

Sarah Young said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!! I agree with Hillary, you make 30 look very good!