Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread Houses (Minus the Gingerbread)

I can't remember the last time I made a gingerbread house...or if I ever have. So my trusty assistant at work, Joelle, came over and showed me the ropes. She and her husband whipped up their "Noah's Ark" house in no time. My OCD definitely came out and I got so into it that it took me two nights to finish. I can't take all the credit though, Brett was a great helper. We used graham crackers and meringue frosting.

Here's our creation...


Here's Joelle and Nate's Ark...


4 comments:

kramlegan said...

Jen, This is amazing. I am so impressed.

Nate and Joelle said...

Those are some SEXY houses if I do say so myself!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Great job on the houses! You should have seen our attempt..not good! I love the snow blower..we could have really used that around Portland this year. It was great seeing your parents! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 2009 will be a great one!

Sarah Young said...

Oooh, I'm impressed! You did the real deal and everything! We cheat and use a kit every year! Very nice!